The 13th European Congress of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics (EACPT 2017) will be held in Prague, 24-27 June, 2017, and is dedicated to discussing cutting-edge research in Clinical Pharmacology.
The main focus of EACPT 2017 is the role of clinical pharmacology in personalized pharmacotherapy, both a priori ? pharmacogenetics ? and a posteriori (therapeutic drug monitoring).
The topic list includes a broad spectrum of topics that relate to Clinical Pharmacology:
- Access to medicines. Innovation and sustainability of National Health Systems
- Cardiovascular pharmacology and diabetes
- Clinical toxicology
- Clinical trials methodology
- Drug development and regulatory sciences
- Drug Safety and pharmacovigilance
- Global Health
- Research Ethics
- Pharmacoeconomics and health technology assessments
- Inflammatory and immune based diseases and treatments
- Infectious diseases. Antibiotics, antivirals, antifungals.
- Orphan medicines
- Research using Electronic Health Records.
- Pharmacology of pain
- Pharmacogenetics and pharmacogenomics
- Pharmacokinetics, TDM, PK-PD modelling and drug interactions
- Special populations
Earlybird Full Participants (Non-Member of an affiliated society): EUR 750
Regular Full Participants (Non-Member of an affiliated society): EUR 800
On site Full Participants (Non-Member of an affiliated society): EUR 850
Earlybird Full Participants (Member of an affiliated society): EUR 650
Regular Full Participants (Member of an affiliated society): EUR 700
On site Full Participants (Member of an affiliated society): EUR 750
Earlybird/Regular Trainee - Student/Fellow/Nurse: EUR 325
On site Trainee - Student/Fellow/Nurse: EUR 350
Qualified Participants from Developing Countries: EUR 375
Speakers: Milan Grundmann, Simon Tabassome, Ylva Bottiger, Gonzalo Calvo, Simon Maxwell, Janne Backman, Caroline Samer, Karel Urbanek, Jan Strojil, Zoltan Paluch, Ivana Kacirova, David Suchy, Regina Demlova, Hana Brozmanova, Otto Mayer, Jitka Patockova, Tabassome Simon, Janne Backman, Maria Besson, Caridat Pontas, Gerard Rongen, Caroline Samer, Matthias Schwab, Donald Singer, Eduardo Spina, Dinko Vitezic?
Time: 2:00 pm to 2:30 pm
CLARION CONGRESS HOTEL PRAGUE
Freyova 33 - 190 00 Prague, Czech Republic, Prague, Czech Republic