This policy covers how GConference treats personal information that GConference collects and receives. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use
GConference collects personal information when you register with GConference,. GConference may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, ZIP code, occupation. When you register with GConference and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- GConference automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
- GConference uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, fulfill your requests for services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- GConference does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
o We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with GConference under confidentiality agreements.
o We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your GConference Account Information any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the GConference service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the GConference Newsletter, that are considered part of your GConference account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
- You can delete your GConference account by visiting our Cancel Membership page.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- GConference may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your GConference account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.